|HEAVY/HIGH PRODUCTION FINGER JOINTERS
The Heavy-Duty High Production Finger Jointer from Western Machinery Group, known as the "HD High", is the biggest short-block machine that Western manufactures. Manufactured with cast iron columns, this workhorse will definitely give your operation the efficiency and production that you're expecting from a finger jointing machine.
- Thickness: 5/8" to 2" (16mm to 50mm)
- Width: 1 ½" to 8" (38mm to 200mm)
- Length: 4" to 36" (102mm to 914mm) - NARROW CHAIN
- 5 ½" to 48" (190mm to 1219mm) - WIDE CHAIN
WITH RAPID STOP AND CUT PRESS
- Columns made with "Heavy Duty" cast iron. Frame fabricated with heavy steel, heat treated, stress relieved, and machined.
- Variable speed chain operates at 30 to 120 feet per minute.
- Up to 160 lugs per minute on 9" lug centers.
- Precision machined chain with lugs available on 6", 9", or 12" centers.
- Adjustable speed crossover arm assembly with air actuated cylinder.
- Apquip glue system.
- Powered Manual corner transfer with options for an automatic corner transfer.
WITH FLYING CUT OFF SAW PRESS
- 200' (61m) per minute maximum feed rate assembly.
- 16' (4.9m) standard, hydraulic squeeze, rack and pinion ejector and off bearing skids (with option to 40' press).
- Pre-Assembly drive rolls pre-squeezed joints to prepare for cutting to length and final squeezing on the board press.
- Built-in 7½ HP chop saw with rapid stop and cut cycle.
OPTIONS AND UPGRADES AVAILABLE
- Over 225' (69m) per minute maximum feed rate assembly.
- 16' (4.9) standard, hydraulic squeeze, rack and pinion ejector and off bearing skids (with option to 40' press).
- Dual pre-assembly drive rolls pre-squeeze joints to prepare for cutting to length and final squeezing on the board press.
- Heavy duty flying saw carriage with 7½ HP cut-off saw.